Low Cost Maintenance Agreements
The National Fire Protection Agency and the US Occupational and Health Administration (OSHA) state the every home and business' electrical service needs annual maintenance. With that in mind, we have designed SIMCO Safety Agreements to fit our customer needs and budgets.
You may have a hundred things to worry about your home or business, but our specialized maintenance programs ensure your electrical system won't be one of those worries!
Homeowners can choose one of three prepackaged agreements. If you're a business owner, let us customize an affordable plan to meet your needs and budget.
SIMCO Safety Agreement Benefits:
- Affordable – We offer different options to make your regular maintenance affordable. You can sign up using convenient EZ-Pay or prepay upfront. Either way, we make it affordable to maintain your system. Our SIMCO Safety program can pay for itself in just one service call!
- Safety – We provide a 48 point Annual Safety Check-Up to keep your home or business safe. SIMCO will also provide a Smoke & CO detector check-up. We will supply and change out old batteries (up to 4) at NO Cost to you!
- Discounted Repairs – Up to a 15% discount on all service and repairs. This includes any new parts and materials needed for your repair.
- Priority Service – This is VIP service. As a SIMCO Safety Agreement customer, we move your service call to the front of the line. No more waiting weeks to get your repair completed!
- Peace of Mind –Each year, we remind you when it's time to get maintenance done on your system. The only thing you have to do is sit back and let us take care of it for you. Along with our Upfront Pricing, it doesn't get any easier than that.
- Transferable – Your SIMCO Safety Agreement can either be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you are selling. It's your choice!
- Extended Parts Warranty – Beyond the normal 1 year SIMCO warranty on parts and labor. Warranties can be extended up to 5 additional years free of charge depending on the agreement you choose.
- Fewer Repairs – A properly maintained system results in fewer repairs! Our professional staff will make sure your electrical system is up-to-date with the latest electrical codes. We can also perform a thermal scan on your electrical panel – this detects heat problems early, which prevents fires and damage to your equipment.
- Reduced Energy Cost – A properly maintained system will reduce the cost of operation. Also, as Energy Rebate Partners with Alliant and Mid-American, we can provide you with the best energy rebates, as well as Free Energy and Lighting Audits.
My wife and I bought a new home and we needed to upgrade our electric service. When the SIMCO tech came out and quoted us the price, we saw that we could save an additional %15 by signing up for their Gold agreement. We not only saved the entire cost of the Gold agreement, but we also saved an additional $90. SIMCO's service and communication with us was exceptional and we always refer them to our friends and family.